We have been creating homes and transforming lives in Leeds for over 30 years and are proud to shout out about the vital impact of our work, which includes:
- Transforming 107 empty properties into homes between 1990 and 2023. Our 100th was completed in April 2022.
- Helping over 600 adults and children to have a positive new start in the past ten years, including supporting over 240 tenants to move on to independent living.
- Providing homes for over 200 people each year. We currently have 185 bed spaces available and we have grown the number of additional bed spaces by 100 in the past 10 years.
- Providing training and volunteering opportunities for 89 unemployed people in the past 8 years.
- Helping 33 unemployed people to gain formal skills in Health and Safety and Construction through our traineeship scheme.
- Enabling 20 people so far to move on from our traineeship scheme to employment, apprenticeships and further training,
To find out more about our recent impact, please read our latest annual report