We provide housing in Leeds to people who are homeless or living in difficult housing situations. We provide you with safe, high-quality accommodation whilst you get back on your feet. We’re a stepping stone to independent living and whilst you are with Latch, you will work with our support service to help you make positive changes in your life.
- Houses and flats ranging from one to 3 bedrooms suitable for individuals, couples and families.
- A home that is fully furnished and equipped with everything you need to make a fresh start.
- A support worker to help you move into your new home, get you settled and work with you on other support you may need.
We work hard to help you move on to independent living and encourage you to stay with us no longer than 3 years. We’re sorry but we don’t accept pets in Latch supported housing.
To apply for our supported housing you must be:
- Aged 18 to 64
- Living in temporary or poor quality housing and be homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Entitled to claim Housing Benefit.
- Registered with Leeds Housing Options and assessed as Priority A.
- Willing to work with our support services and help yourself make a new start.
- Willing to be housed in any of these areas of Leeds – Harehills, Seacroft, Cross Green, West Park, Chapeltown, Burley, Meanwood, Kirkstall and East End Park.
- Able to provide two references – but you can talk to us if that’s a problem.
- No history of antisocial behaviour.
We’ve got lots of inspiring stories of people we’ve supported to change their lives – please read their stories here.
Ready to change your life? Find out how to apply.
You can also read about people we’ve helped to start a positive new life here.